Christmas Cream Cheese Mints
Traditionally served at weddings, cream cheese mints also look great on vacation platters. You will discover a ton of recipes for these little bites of buttery and creamy goodness and I have sufficiently attempted to realize that they all practically yield similar results.
Cream Cheese Mints
When it comes to cream cheese mints, there are two kinds-you can make a delicious cream cheese mint that basically consists of cream cheese , powdered sugar and remove or a little more refined wedding cream cheese mint that has a butter enhance (that recipe is here under Homemade Butter Mints). Regardless of which mint sort you chose, you still get a gorgeous and rich wedding mint. You can easily dispense with the butter from this recipe for no effect on the end result. To shape them I use a pastry pack fitted with a huge star tip. The blend is a little on the thick side so plan to get a lower arm turn out funneling them hard and fast. Instead of using a pastry sack you could shape them into small balls and press them to level with a fork so that they have lines across the top. I love how small and fragile these mints are and that you can have a couple to satisfy your sweet tooth and not feel like you have over-indulged.0Christmas Cream Cheese Mints In this recipe case, I made Christmas Cream Cheese mints, which are super fun on a vacation table nearby Christmas Cookie Dough Dip and a Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball. You can adjust these for ANY occasion by changing out the sprinkles or including a drop of nourishment coloring.
Would I be able to use a form for my Cream Cheese mint?
Yes, but these mints can be sticky, so ensure you coat your form in powdered sugar before pressing your mint in or I have known relatives to include dissolving chocolate and afterward cream cheese blend. You need to ensure the mint cannot stick. At that point stick in the refrigerator and ensure they set before flying out.
Cream Cheese Mints Recipe
- Using a hand blender on low to start, join cream cheese, mint concentrate, and half of the powdered sugar in a profound blending bowl.
- Powdered sugar is super messy so I just include a large portion of a period and afterward once blended, include the other bit.
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 1/4 cup holiday sprinkles, divided
- 4 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup granulated or powdered sugar
- Using a hand mixer on low, combine cream cheese and mint extract in medium mixing bowl.
- Blend in 2 cups powdered sugar and milk until smooth. DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Add 1 cup powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons sprinkles. Mix on low.
- Knead in remaining cup of powdered sugar using hands until dough is consistent and smooth. If you dough is still too sticky, add powdered sugar until its no longer sticky and can be formed into a tiny ball.
- In a separate small bowl, combine sugar and 2 tablespoons sprinkles.
- Shape dough into 3/4-inch balls and roll in sugar combination.
- Place balls onto a baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and ﬂatten gently with a fork.
- You can now leave mints on the counter to harden slightly and then move to an airtight container. Store mints in refrigerator.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: Christmas Cream Cheese Mints Recipe