Parmesan Garlic Butter Corn
I’m hosting Christmas at our house this year just because. Ordinarily, my in-laws host Christmas Day but Hurricane Harvey harmed their home they’re still taking a shot at getting it repaired. So our house is the spot and I’m on the chase for easy Christmas side dishes! Easy Christmas Side Dishes I’m about easy when it comes to the kitchen, but I’m also about flavor. So while I’m taking a shot at some ideas for easy Christmas side dishes, I’m searching for things that taste great but won’t take me long to make! I’d preferably spend most of my time with my family getting a charge out of the time together! Since corn is always a staple during our vacation meals, it was an obvious decision for one of the easy side dishes for Christmas this year! (In addition this garlic parmesan corn recipe, we also love making Crockpot Corn Casserole. It’s another easy side dish to make that is always a hit!) Then I got a little inspiration from Stella cheeses I got up store and this super simple five-ingredient Parmesan Garlic Butter Corn recipe got a preliminary run!
If you’re searching for enhancing in your easy Christmas side dishes, you won’t be disappointed! Add that flavor to a couple of steps it takes to make this Parmesan Garlic Butter Corn recipe, and you’ll be spending less time in the kitchen without sacrificing having a great occasion supper!
How to Make Parmesan Garlic Butter Corn
- Heat an enormous dish over medium heat and dissolve butter.
- When the butter has softened, include the entirety of the solidified corn to the dish. Stir until the corn is altogether heated. This takes around 5 minutes.
- Include the cream cheese and stir until liquefied.
- Stir in the Stella Italian 3 Cheese Blend and garlic powder.
- When the cheese has softened, expel from heat and season with salt and pepper as desired.
- If you’re longing for a bit of a creamier consistency that you’re not getting once the entirety of the cheese melts, you can include a bit of milk. I recommend including a splash and afterward stirring it in well. Include a bit at once until you get the consistency that you like!
- salt and pepper (as desired)
- 32 oz. bag of frozen corn
- 3/4 cup Stella Italian 3 Cheese Blend (you can use any grated parmesan or blend that you have!)
- 3 Tbsp. cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat.
Once the butter has melted, add frozen corn to the pan and stir the corn is thoroughly heated. (Approximately 5 minutes.)
Stir in the cream cheese until it’s melted.
Add the shredded cheese and garlic powder and stir until well mixed.
Once the cheese has melted, remove from heat and season with salt and pepper as desired. Enjoy!
- Category: SIDE DISH
Keywords: Parmesan Garlic Butter Corn